All the Colors you Could Need
We offer annuals, perennials, and tropicals wholesale to landscape architects, municipalities, parks, garden centers, golf courses, and more. If you are interested in purchasing from our wholesale yard, get started by contacting our wholesale office at 631.427.3464.
White Post Farms strives to promote sustainable outdoor environments. As a wholesale propagation nursery, we specialize in growing starter plants or plugs of perennials, ornamental grasses, ferns, vines and shrubs with an emphasis on Eastern US native plants. Our plants are used by wholesale growers and landscape contractors. Our vision is to be a leader in the development and practice of sustainable horticultural systems while delighting our customers.
If You are of the Public and would like to purchase one of our flowers, visit our garden center at 250 old country road and browse our selection online Follow Here
How to Order
To qualify for wholesale pricing, we ask that you start by filling out our wholesale approval request form below. Once all paperwork is approved by our office, we will initiate the purchasing process.
If you have any questions as to wholesale ordering process, please reference our Wholesale Ordering Guidelines below.
Wholesale Request Form
• First-time Customers: $500 minimum order
• Existing Customers: One flat minimum
• Minimum order per variety: One flat
• Minimum truck shipment: 35 flats
• For US orders: 3:00 pm EST, Thursday, the week prior to your ship date EXCEPT for inspection states (AZ, CA, ID, MT, OR, UT, WA), which require three week lead time.
• For Canadian shipments: 3:00 pm EST, Thursday, three weeks prior to your ship date.
• Cancellations: please see below
• Pot tags are available at an additional charge and are not automatically included with your order – if you require tags, please request them when placing your order.
• Tags are required for certain patented varieties where noted.
• Tags are bundled and sold to match the quantity of plants per tray - what you need is what you get!
• We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) for prepayment of your order.
• For new customers - pay quickly and easily by credit card, or fill out a credit application (available online or by fax) if you would like to request Net 30-day terms. Please allow up to 3 weeks to process.
• For customers with terms - all bills are due at net 30 days. A finance charge of 2% per month (24% per year) will be added to any bills left unpaid after 30 days. Accounts showing 60 days past due will automatically be put on hold and no orders will be accepted until payment arrangements have been made. All available or accrued discounts will be forfeited until the account has been brought up to date. A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
• ACH or wire transfer options are available for fast and easy payment; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Substitutions & Shortages
• In the event of shortages or delays, we will notify customers to arrange rescheduled shipments.
• We will not make substitutions or reschedule orders without prior customer approval.
• We are happy to discuss growing a crop in your chosen size or a variety not listed in our catalog, please fill out our Custom Grow Request form.
• Minimum quantity per variety may vary; please contact Sales Manager Rob McHale for details and inquiries.
• Custom orders cannot be canceled once production has begun.